kardsgt-devel

[Kardsgt-devel] 0.8 Alpha

From: John Schneiderman
Subject: [Kardsgt-devel] 0.8 Alpha
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:15:41 -0600

The first alpha is out. This has a major change in the base library, it has
been made as generic as possible. All the games and players have been ported
to it, as well as test cases written for it, lets hope that's the end of
regressions. :D We need as many people as we can get to test it, and try to
break it. You download the alpha now,
http://www.codegnu.com/downloads/kardsgt/kardsgt-0.8.0a1.tar.gz .

John S.