kardsgt-devel

Re: [Kardsgt-devel] Planning for 0.4

From: John Schneiderman
Subject: Re: [Kardsgt-devel] Planning for 0.4
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:01:07 -0500

On Monday 23 October 2006 08:35, Sylvia Hoernke wrote:
> I have a question about the two characters, though. Wally: am I supposed to
> do him very close to the Original? Indigo skin color, fancy hat? Player:
> Can I chose a different color scheme? The original is a bit close to
> Abigail's (I didn't know you wanted to keep "Player").

For Wally indigo and a fancy I think should be important. Wally is the player
for kids to play against. You know someone fanticful. For the player you have
complete control.  You're welcome to change the colour scheme.

It's good to hear that Oct is slowing down for you. Sorry about the slow
reply, it was busy here too. We're actually in the process of doing some test
at the company I work at to switch to GNU/Linux. It's been fun. :)

John

John