kardsgt-devel

Re: [Kardsgt-devel] Planning for 0.4

From: Sylvia Hoernke
Subject: Re: [Kardsgt-devel] Planning for 0.4
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:35:10 +0200

Hello Team,

This is very nice to read. The progress of the project is beyond anything I expected. When you say you want to make a game, you really mean it, don't you? ;) I always enjoyed playing hearts on the computer. Great thing you included this into the KardsGT.

Sorry I could not respond earlier. I read the notes, blushed, then decided to reply later, because there was some work to do. Now it is getting a bit better. Only the two x-mas-celebrations and the financial overview for the year til December. That will leave way enough time to do the three graphics (and still leave spare time to rework them, if they don't suit the project, so please tell me).

I have a question about the two characters, though. Wally: am I supposed to do him very close to the Original? Indigo skin color, fancy hat? Player: Can I chose a different color scheme? The original is a bit close to Abigail's (I didn't know you wanted to keep "Player").

lg

Sylvia