kardsgt-devel

[Kardsgt-devel] User Mailing List

From: John Schneiderman
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:24:38 -0500

I have created a mailing list for all user to have access to. The idea of this
mailing list is to allow developers, artists, and testers to directly
interact with our user base. As such I would like to encorage everyone to
join the mailing list. The list can be found on our development website. The
list is called kardsgt-users. I figured we should have a user list as on the
kde apps site we went from 200-something downloads to 302 in just one day!

I hope this E-mail finds everyone well. Thanks for all the hard work everyone
put in for the 0.3 release. Now comes the part where we figure out what we
want to do for the 0.4 release. I have placed some ideas already on our
website. I would love to hear if anyone else has some ideas.

Laters,

John