kardsgt-devel

[Kardsgt-devel] Character Profiles

From: John Schneiderman
Subject: [Kardsgt-devel] Character Profiles
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 17:36:20 -0500

We have two characters left to develop: Abigail and Norman. Both are in need
of images. I thought to help Sylvia with the creation of these characters she
would want to know some information about them. Listed below is the current
profile. I look forward to everyone's feed back.

John

Abigail:

Born: 03 Oct 1988
Origin: London, United Kingdom
Sex: Female
Height: 1.83 m
Weight: 63 kg
Marital Status: Single

Abigail is a very energetic player. She's bright, but impatient. Which tends
to hurt her when she's playing a game. Always the one having a good time, no
mater what she does. This quality makes her remarkably fun to play against.
She's not like typical woman her age, she's takes her card playing very
seriously. In fact, given time it would not be surprising to see her take
card playing to a whole new level.

Norman:

Born: 11 Nov 1942
Origin: Iowa, U.S.A.
Sex: Male
Height: 1.67 m
Weight: 102 kg
Marital Status: Married

Norman grew up on a farm in rural Iowa, where he learnt his love of playing
cards. He remembers fondly of the times he would play to late in the evening
with his family. Now, much older, and with grandchildren of his own, he enjoy
teaching them how to play. He is a kind, gentle man, with a loud warm laugh.
He's quick to pick up a game, and excels at any he tries to play. He is truly
a jack-of-all-trades.