k3d-dev

[K-3D dev] The Palace of Late Chief Paul Buterson, Otunfour

From: joe smith
Subject: [K-3D dev] The Palace of Late Chief Paul Buterson, Otunfour
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:10:19 -0000 (GMT)

The Palace of Late Chief Paul Buterson,  Otunfour
11,The Otunfour of Ashanti Kingdom Kumasi/Ghana West
Africa.
>From the office of the eldest son,The late chief Paul Buterson
The Otunfour of Ashanti Kingdom . I am directed by the elders of the
ancient kingdom of
Ashanti Region Kumasi to look for a reputablecompany/individual that can
be able to buy an Alluvial
Gold Dust which was stocked by my late father. This Alluvial Gold Dust was
realized from my late
fathers mining field and it is the normal Gold quality of Ghana which is
92% purity that is 23+ carats.
Condition of payment,    If you are Interested you should come down to
Accra/Ghana and have round table talk with the elders of Ashanti Kingdom
.Upon the receipt of your reply, we
can then negotiate the price.
Furthermore as soon as the business contract and memorandum of
understanding is signed by both parties
then the Opoku family will send person with you to your country to collect
money of the Alluvial Gold
Dust but buyer should take care of the shipment and documentation here in
Ghana before the export will
take effect.
Finally if you wish to pay as you come, that is alright for the Opoku family.
The quantity of the Alluvial Gold Dust is 280kg.And it
is our family treasure.
The Alluvial Gold Dust was buried right inside my late fathers bedroom and
I am the only one who knows the
exact position where it was buried.

So if you are interested, kindly reply me with my private email,
address@hidden
Best regards,
Dr.Joe Smith