k3d-dev

[K-3D dev] Congratulation!!! Microsost Corporation End Year Prize Award.

From: De Lotto Lottery
Subject: [K-3D dev] Congratulation!!! Microsost Corporation End Year Prize Award.
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:57:20 +0100

Congratulation! You Have Won.

We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the Second
Category of our promotion program. Winners were picked by computerized system,
drawn from over 75,000,000 companies and individuals e-mail addresses
worldwide. This draws were officially announced 25th of September, 2008. Your
email ID has won a lump sum of Ђ 550.000 (Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand
euros) only in the second category of our computer ballot prize award. All
trademarks of De Lotto are registered and protected by the Benelux trademark
law.

NOTE: This compensational program was promoted and sponsored by Microsoft
Corporation in conjunction with De Lotto Netherlands Jackpot. No ticket was
sold in this prize award but winners were randomly selected by the Netherlands
Gaming Control Board from the internet online world wide web to boost the sales
of software materials in all over the world. We hope that you will have the
chance of receiving compensation next free draw as you keep on browsing the net
to boost the sales of software materials in all over the world. It is a great
opportunity to anyone looking to increase sales through email marketing!  So
you can realize your dream of financial independence. Remember to always quote
your winning numbers in all your correspondence with the clearance office. Your
winning information are specified as follow: Ticket Number: 55 89 43 18 32,
REFERENCE NUMBER: AOU/67665456/SF/2008, Security Credited File Number is
SC-FN/K6765/MICROSOFT

Please contact the Verification/Remittance Department of Post Bank N.V for your
prize claim:
Dr. Marcus Garvey (Accounting Officer).
Verification/Accounts Department (Postbank.nl)
Phone:+31-610-698-903, Fax: +31-847-301-110
Web-Site: www.postbank.nl
Email: address@hidden, address@hidden

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Nikki Van Grahams (Public Relation Officer)
De Lotto (Official Website: www.lotto.nl)
Tel: 0900-0202 (Ђ 0, 20 p/min.)