k3d-dev

[K-3D dev] GOOD DAY

From: good
Subject: [K-3D dev] GOOD DAY
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 19:39:59 +0200

john / luccy
freetown
sierra leone,

I john and luccy are twins of 24years cames to you as a refugee, please don,t reject us,
we use to be among the happy children of late chief and mrs Kennedy seko from north west sierra leone, we  use to live a peace full and happy life as a middle class family,
but our candle light was quenched on that black Tuesday that the rebel striked and wickedly slaughter our parent and four elderly ones in cold blood. meanwhile my late father made a deposit $7.500 000 (Seven million five hundred thousand  united  states  dollars)
in the in a bank here in sierra leone using my name as the next of kin in deposit of the fund He also explained to me that it was because of this money he was killed by the rebel and that i should seek for foreign partner in a country of my choice where i would  transfer this money and use it for investment  purpose, such as;real estate  investment or stock market investment.Please, we are honorably soliciting your kind  assistance as follows:

Only God knows how i and my twins sister escaped, we have been struggling it out with life in a remote village in free town but we are been pulled down by hunger, insecurity and sickness caused by malnutrition,we have lost everything and can not go back to freetown,
now we have resolved ;
to be adopted by any person that will help us claim this fund from the bank,
1) To provide a bank account where this money will be  transfered
 into. 2) To serve as the guardian of these fund,since we are 24 years old.
 3)To make arrangement for us in your country to  continue our educational
 career and to procure us a residential  permit in your country.

 we are inclined to offer you 20%  of the total sum as a mode
 of compensation for your effort after the successful transferring of these fund  to
 your nominated account overseas.

 Please we will be  very happy if this transaction will be concluded
 with in seven (7)working days from now.we are expecting to hear from you as
 soon as address@hidden

 May Almighty God bless you as you do care for me Amen.

 Thanks
 John and luccy