k3d-dev

[K-3D dev] A true partner

From: Matthew baker
Subject: [K-3D dev] A true partner
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:26:45 +0100

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Matthew Baker, an attorney in London. A client of mine by the
name of Alh. Slamet Hassan died in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, together with his
wife and family, as a result of the deadly tsunami.

Please log on to the following Web sites for more about the tsunami:
www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

The main reason I’m contacting you is to ask that you assist me in ensuring
that the funds lodged by my late client with a financial institution abroad do
not get declared unclaimed because he died with his wife and children.

The financial institution has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or
else the funds will be confiscated. My proposition to you is to seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin and beneficiary of my late client so
that the proceeds of the funds can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount
on the basis of mutually agreed-to percentages.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client’s next of kin will be
provided for you. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us to see
this transaction through.
The transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends
your moral values, do accept my apology. Otherwise, please contact me at once
to indicate your interest.

If you are willing to assist me in this venture, I will establish verbal
communication with you by telephone so as to give you a much better picture of
the situation.

Best regards,
Barrister Matthew Baker.
Sunlight House, Quay Street, 3rd Floor
Manchester M3 3JZEngland

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts