k3d-dev

[K-3D dev] proposal

From: aaa_olum Gazeta.pl
Subject: [K-3D dev] proposal
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 01:49:57 -0700

NVITATION FOR PARTNERSHIP.

Compliment of the day,

I am contacting you with the greatest delight and personal respect. I am Mrs. Amanda
Olumba, the wife of late  chief Anthony Olumba who was murdered during the civil war
in Democratic Republic of Congo by the rebel forces.

My late husband happened to be on of the directors in one of the diamond minning
companies in our diamond rich region of Democratic Republic of Congo, he was able to
move out of the country the sum of US$ 11,500.000.00. (Eleven million, five hundred
thousand united state Dollars) into a security company in South Africa before his
death by the rebel forces.

I got to know of this fund when our family lawyer, approached me few months ago with
some documents that my late husband had filed with him. In the file,
I realized that my late husband (blessed memory) has written a "will" which he
specifically pointed my attention. Hence I started doing a private research on the
Internet, for a reliable person for partnership investment overseas, then I got your
contact,  well confident of your capability of executing this transaction for the
mutual benefit of both families, believing that you will not expose or betray the
trust and confident I am about to repose to you.

I will like to believe also that  you are a sincere and trustworthy person and of
transparent honesty and
capable of handing this transaction to the best of your knowledge in assisting my
son and I, in clearing  and transferring the sum of US$ 11,500.000.00. (Eleven
million, five hundred thousand united state Dollars) into a foreign account for
safekeeping pending our arrival to your country for our investment plan.I will like
to assure you here that all relevant documents pertaining to this fund is in our
possesson and so you need not panic. It is absolutely 100% risk free.

 You can contact my son Raphael Olumba with this e-mail
address:    for more details as  we are currently residing in
South Africa as an asylum seeker he is arranging with some bankers in South Africa who
will assist in this transfer. For your assistance in this regard, it will interest
you to know that we will be willing to come to terms with you regarding your reward
for helping us actualize this matter. It is equally important to state here that
considering the nature of this matter, we will require you to handle it most
discreetly.

Thanks as  I await your prompt response.

AMANDA OLUMBA