js-shield

Re: Milestone Implement a translation workflow for the community

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Re: Milestone Implement a translation workflow for the community
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 10:35:49 +0200

Hello,

in addition to the previous message, I'd like to document another tool
https://github.com/joelspadin/webextension-plural.

This tool does not provide any improvement to the translation management.
Instead, its sole purpose is to add the possibility to define plurals into the
built-in webextension i18n API. At the moment we only have the notifications of
NBS that would benefit from handling plurals. As the fate of the NBS is
uncertain and adding dependencies just to handle that single case seems to be
an overkill, I decided not to use that tool.

Giorgio, does NoScript handle plurals and how?

Best wishes

Libor