js-shield

Copyrighted content on blog, force push to main

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Copyrighted content on blog, force push to main
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 15:17:40 +0200

Hello all,

I am sorry but a copyrighted image slipped through my checks to the sensor
blog. I removed the file from the repository history and force pushed main
branch and the devel0.11 branch.

The affected commit was ae95f84. Please make sure that the branches that you
use do not contain that spoiled commit.

If you are using a branch like that, do not push to pagure. I suggest:

1. Display your branch for example using git log --graph
2. Note your commits that are not in main or devel0.11
3. git reset --hard [pagure/main]
4. git cherry-pick [your commit IDs from step 2]
5. Double check that ae95f84. is not in your history
6. Double check that website/content/images/phone-orient-small.png does not
exist in your branch

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Libor