jilc-dev

[Jilc-dev] jilc progress

From: Gaurav Vaish
Subject: [Jilc-dev] jilc progress
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:36:42 +0530

Hello,
    You all (we here in the campus) will be free from the exams by today
evening.

    I am sure, you all have not forgotten the next step in the project (ok ok,
this is next assignment from the instrutctor):

<snip>
Write functional specifications of the work you are doing for your project. The
document should contain:

1. brief description of the project
2. what do you plan to achieve in the project
3. detailed design
4. dead lines for various tasks
5. who will do what

Due on Feb 11, 2002 by 9am
</snip>

    Not much has to be done in this. Let's draw few more deadlines:

    * February 9th: The above document
    * February 15th: Designing of a preliminary bytecode reader (group effort).
We may refer to Gopal's program, but only if necessary. It may be important here
to mention that the programming language will be "C".
    * February 20th/21st: Ability to put all the information got on the stack.
More details on this will be made available soon.

For convenience, I have put the progress-bar (website) on my homepage at
    http://home.iitk.ac.in/student/gvaish/jilc

Please refer to the website for the deadlines. I will make space for upcoming
deadlines on the site.

Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish
http://home.iitk.ac.in/student/gvaish