jessie-discuss

[Jessie-discuss] Running the SRP protocol

From: Nuno Alves
Subject: [Jessie-discuss] Running the SRP protocol
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:45:37 +0000

Hello,

I have a few questions on how to run Jessie with the SRP protocol. The tests (testserver and testclient) are done just for X509 certificates and not with SRP. What are the main modifications for those files in order to run SRP?

I added the ciphers of the SRP to the cipher suite but the question is how to load the password file and what's the structure of the file! How do I create the password files? And is it necessary to have those on both the server and the client?
Do I need to create a TrustManager instead of the KeyManager?

Sorry for all the questions, but I tried several approaches and none worked.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nuno

Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.