javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] javaweb-submit message from JAck

From: JAck Jabbour
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] javaweb-submit message from JAck
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:41:39 +0180

WE Will Just start it's EXPLOTION. Market will make itself the rest .

Stronghold Industries Inc leading supplier of premium home technologies and
services.

Symbol SGDS
Trade date Mar 06, 2007
Price $0.05
Growth +40%.

Stronghold's elite-class security arm, Moore Protection, protects over $750
million in residential property in the Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Pacific
Palisades and Malibu areas of Southern California. With a "Who's Who" roster of
celebrity clientele, Moore Protection is the fastest growing security company
in its market segment.

Ask your broker about SGDS
Not intersted? Just watch.

I hope I added some value to your post.
I think pressure applied here at RGP to the most visible person is probably
more effective.
(For example changing tables or some other behavior that causes a memory leak.)

I realize he doesn't write the software.
A post on RGP is not just a question or a rant to the responsible person it is
a public thing that allows others to be forewarned.
A post on RGP is not just a question or a rant to the responsible person it is
a public thing that allows others to be forewarned.
> Finally to top it all off, your marque event is a total washout after several
> hours of torture for the players.
(System under test) before trying that in the field.
> Why?  Why I ask?  Do you ask why?
I provided very specific PC configuration  details and even explained that my
swap file could grow to over 2GB and yet a condition  occurred in which
software exhausted all the system resources.
> Why?  Why I ask?  Do you ask why?
He is also apparently the unoffiicial or official RGP liaison.