javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] pop quiz

From: Lauretta Hensley
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] pop quiz
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:40:24 +0300

If I were to write a book, what would you most like it to be about?
I'm surprised by the passivity of litigators, traditionally a group known for aggressiveness, when it comes to electronic discovery.
The new material from the bloggers I want to read, after I "subscribe" to the RSS feed, is available to me in one place at my fingertips. You either have to remember URLs or manage bookmarks and favorites.
It's insightful and enlightening, at both the practical and psychological level. However, concept and reality are two very different things, especially with wikis, and, despite many different efforts, I've never been involved in a wiki project that actually "stuck" for me.
All of them got abandoned, usually in short order.
In all sincere honesty, I can not believe it.
I received dozens of entries and posted a handful of the photos on the web site.
I want to try this idea out.
Three months ago I took a survey of my customers and asked many questions related to Internet marketing. I have just totaled up the data size of Instant AdSense Templates. They are often some of the most visited pages.
I don't have to go out to each blog individually. What if a blogger hasn't posted something new that day?
What is missing, still, is more pioneers.
Tons of people told me that the offer was just irresistable and that the copy sizzled! You can have first-site site design. I disagree with the "all professional, all the time" blogging approach. Coming soon - a new LexThink public conference.