javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] bouncy throng

From: Pen Cash
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] bouncy throng
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:03:02 +0300

If you have comments or feedback, we'd love to hear from you.
I don't like that their iced tea is actually tea on ice.
So I said screw that. Well as long as you understand the jokes I suppose.
We've been working on it for about two years now.
What a bunch of morons. I wonder if their PR department will do some damage control this week.
Why should I as a student have to pay extra to get an audio file of the lecture?
It aggravates me to no end. And over the last few days in particular, I have learned that Safari is an incredibly buggy browser. That said, it's just the first step, and there's still a long way to go. As a paying student, is recording what the professor says for my own consumption any different than frantically trying to write everything down?
You can say that Podcast Spot grew out of that project - I realized that podcasting could be somewhat difficult, and took far too much time and effort. They wanted to know my shoe size, so I emailed it to them. Even though we just launched last night, a lot of what Roland says resonates with me. One thing is for sure - there were far less "I've never heard of podcasting" people in attendance this year. We must have been tired this morning when we looked at it, but when we finally got Internet to check the website, we realized there were in fact no printing errors! If you haven't seen the video for his new song, "White and Nerdy", you must.
I'll record something soon that should explain it a little better.
Why should I as a student have to pay extra to get an audio file of the lecture?
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth!
Well as long as you understand the jokes I suppose.