javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] Ref:Investment Partnership

From: El Hadji Abdul Mohamed
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Ref:Investment Partnership
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:01:26 +0400

Dear Sir,

We are brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client of
our firm.
This deal will involve the eventual investment of USD 125 M.(One Hundred
AndTwenty Five Million Dollars)
in your country.

We are by this letter offering you our partnership, so as to allow us have you
as
representative and manager of invested funds in your country.
Since we can not determine if this email is still functional and also your
willingness
we have kept this proposal brief.

If you are Intrested in this offer of partnership, please respond and give us
your full
contact details plus company profile, and in response we will send you an
elaborate
proposal and details of this offer.

Your expedient response will be appreciated.

Thank you.

El Hadji Abdul Mohamed
Managing Partner,
Triumph Investment Company