javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] Please help with name space issue

From: Jason Wilson
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Please help with name space issue
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 23:43:09 -0400

I'm working on an implementation of the Map and Set/SortedSet
interfaces in java that will provide some unique performance/memory
properties when compared to the built in red/black tree implementation
in java.util.

I'm looking for a namespace where I can place this (and say someone to
host it though I suppose I could just start up a source forge
project).  I'm not a huge fan of the GPL for this application but
would gladly consider the LGPL or a BSD style license.

Whare are your thoughts on dual liscensing and the gnu.* java namespace, etc.?

-jason