javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] Information about java projects

From: kalavadiya saurin
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Information about java projects
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:13:08 -0700 (PDT)

    Hello, i am saurin kalavadiya doing M.C.A in fergusson college,pune. I want guidelines about the some java projects. Could u  some information about the java projects. I have seen some "grapher project" in your site, but if u have some more information about the java projects so please give me some idea. My e-mail is address@hidden. We have to do 6 months projects. so please give some information.

Yahoo! Sports