javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] Fw: barefaced

From: Dianne Gagnon
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Fw: barefaced
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 04:51:32 -0500

I noticed this email in my inbox, is this what you meant?
http://www.blueinternetzone.com/ref44.html
You can grab music, like full CD albums, and games & movies.  So I've
downloaded 7 video games & movies so far today :).
You have to check out how many things they have in here to download - it's out
of this world.
Theres areas in the website that have walkthroughs on how to burn your
selections to CD.
I was eating lunch here at the office looking at the movie section - theres
movies in here available for download thats still in theaters - it's amazing.
I'll Talk to you next week if you get back by then.

Dorthy