javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] games

From: NeNe38351
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] games
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:20:47 EST

I used to be able to play pogo games, but now I get a message on my screen that says Java Corrupted or Misinstalled.  I updated my browser like it suggested.  I get a little box up when I try to go into pogo that says register failk and at the top it says asdas.  I know very little about computers, so I do not understand what it is talking about.   Can you tell me step by step what to do.???  I enjoyed playing the games so much.  Heeeeeelp me please.