javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] Submitting

From: Joseph Christian Noel
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Submitting
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:17:15 +0800

Hello. I've made this Java game version of Pusoy Dos, the most popular card game here in my home country, the Philippines. I want to contribute this to the GNU, how do I do this? What do I have to do? It compiles under javac but uses Swing. It has options for both single-player against the computer and multiplayer over the internet. You can specify how many opponents you want to have, from 1 to 4. Can I submit this? Waiting for your reply!

                Jino Noel