javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] Java Based Load/Stress Testing Software

From: sghosh
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Java Based Load/Stress Testing Software
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:35:49 EDT

Hi,

I have been working on a Java Based Load/Stress Testing software, on the lines
of Mercury Interactive LoadRunnner. Currently I'm am working on implementing a
system for testing curses based applications via telent emulators, using the
JTA ( Java Telnet Applet ) package. I would like to start this as an open
project so that other developers can join in and expand the system to include
GUI and web-based application testing.

I was wondering if you would be willing to host and back the project.
Everything in the project is based and developed using GNU or GNU compatible
systems.

Thanx
Subho