javaweb-people

Re: [Javaweb-people] So are we agreed?

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Javaweb-people] So are we agreed?
Date: 31 Jan 2002 20:11:51 +0000

Brian Jones <address@hidden> writes:

> Nic Ferrier <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I think that our code style for Java looks like this:
> >

> > class X
> >   extends Y
> >   implements Z
>
> This is the only part that looks funky to me.  It's clearly readable
> but I don't think any of our code uses it.

It's what emacs currently does. I don't know why. It must come from
somewhere. Perhaps it's like that because "throws" is offset from the
first column of the method definition (which comes from Ada?).

I'd be happy to change it to be flush with the beginning of the
line. We can easily have emacs java mode updated.

Nic