javaweb-people

Re: [Javaweb-people] So are we agreed?

From: Aaron M. Renn
Subject: Re: [Javaweb-people] So are we agreed?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:43:30 -0600

My style is already similar to that.  I do prefer the GNU C style that
puts the function name in column 0.  This makes it extremely easy to
search for methods by name, esp. in vi ;)

--
Aaron M. Renn (address@hidden) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/

"We have a choice, either to change the way we live, which is unacceptable,
or to change the way that they live, and we chose the latter."
  - Sec. of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, News briefing, 2001-09-18