javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Read this special offer.

From: Kristi Orr
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Read this special offer.
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 03:27:04 +0480

Dear,

Confused with your spam ads offering too cheap medications? You don’t trust abroad drugstores? Afraid to be fooled?

Men’s Health, Weight loss, Anti-Depressants! All popular modern pharmaceutical products are available in our USDrugs store!

Click here to make the order.
http://www.nuaj.hk

Our service is friendly, fast and guaranteed. Now you don’t have to buy your medications overseas!
We’ll never sell you fake or counterfeit medications.

Best regards,
Kristi Orr