javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR US.

From: liang ho
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR US.
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 03:40:47 -0800

Good day,
I am Mr.Liang Ho,Managing Director of LONG ARTS AND CRAFTS IMPORT/EXPORT. CORP. China. We are a group of businessmen who deal on the export of arts and crafts into Canada/America, Australia and Europe. We are searching for a reliable and credible representative who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the continents listed above, as well as making payments through you to us.We will be very much obliged if you are interested in transacting business with us. Subject to your willingness to be our representative, a percentage of the amount transferred by you/ your organisation will be offered as commission besides other service charges incurred. If you are interested, forward the following details to us via this email:
1.Full name
2.Age
3.Sex
4.Present occupation(Company And Position)
5.Phone number/fax
6.Full contact address( not P. O. Box).
7.Marital Status.
Thanks In advance,
Mr.LIANG HO.
Managing Director,
Long Arts and Crafts Import and Export Corp.
China.

Search for grocery stores. Find gratitude. Turn a simple search into something more. http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG