javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza. You Have Just Won 55, 504(fif

From: U-K NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza. You Have Just Won 55, 504(fifty five thousand five hundred and four pounds sterling)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 03:40:38 +0100

NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY.

The U-K NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Lottery Date: 25th Of December 2006

WINNING NOTIFICATION:
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

Dear Lucky Winner

Congratulations as we happily announce to you today that the draw.(45242) Of
the National Lottery,online Sweepstakes International program held on Mon 25th
of Dec, 2006.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:56475600545 188 with
Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers:04-10-12-13-14-22( bonusno.21),
which subsequently won you the lottery in
the 2nd category i.e match 5 plus bonus.You have therefore been approved to
claim atotal sum of ?55,504(fifty five thousand five hundred and four pounds
sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/90231183 08/03.This is from a total
cashprize of ?1,609,616,shared amongst the (29) lucky
winners in this category i.e Match 5 plusbonus.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide
Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000
unions,associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.

This promotion takes place weekly.Please note that your lucky winning number
falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated
in your play coupon.In view of this, your ?55,504(fifty five thousand five
hundred and four pounds sterling) would be released to
you by any of our payment offices in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your funds as soon as you contact him.For security reasons, you are
advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is
processed and your money remitted to you in whatever
manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent with the
E-mail Address below:
Mr Fred Daniels.
Email: address@hidden
Telephone: +44-709-462-2015
Telephone: +44 7031966478
Fax:(+44) 870 974 3654

Goodluck from me and members of staff of the U-K NATIONAL LOTTERY
INC.

Yours Faithfully,
Richard K. Lloyd. .
Online coordinator for U-K NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTIONS.
Sweepstakes International Program.

Copyright ?? 1994-2007 The UK National Online Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines