javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Windows Vista Ultimate ready to download

From: Laverne Saldana
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Windows Vista Ultimate ready to download
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:16:03 -0120

Dear customers and friends of DS Team,
Please let us represent our new special offer you can't afford to miss. The
most comprehensive edition of Windows Vista, Vista Ultimate Upgrade (DVD-ROM)
is the first operating system that combines all of the advanced infrastructure
features of a business-focused operating system, all of the management and
efficiency features of a mobility-focused operating system, and all of the
digital entertainment features of a consumer-focused operating system. For the
person who wants one operating system that is great for working from home,
working on the road, and for entertainment, Vista Ultimate is a no-compromise
operating system that lets you have it all. Windows Vista Ultimate contains a
number of new features, the most notable of which are: Windows Vista Ultimate
combines all the features of a business-focused operating system, all the
efficiency features of a mobility-focused operating system, and all of the
digital entertainment features of a consumer-focused operating system; Remotely
connect to business networks; Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption provides
improved levels of protection against theft for your important business data
whether you are at home, on the road, or in the office; Delivers all of the
entertainment features available in Vista Home Premium; includes everything you
need to enjoy the latest in digital photography, music, movies, analog TV, or
even HDTV; Upgrade from your current edition of Microsoft Windows XP or Windows
2000 (including Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Media
Center, Windows XP Tablet PC, Windows XP Professional x64, Windows 2000)
Windows Vista Ultimate Upgrade (DVD-ROM)
Retail Price $399.00
Our Price $79.95
You save $319.05
http://turporet.net
Please note, that there will be more special offers available for our constant
customers. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information
contained herein. DS Team makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect
to accuracy of the information, including price, product editorials or product
specifications. Product and manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of
identification. We appreciate your cooperation with us and we'll be glad to see
you as our clients in the future.note, that there will be more special offers