javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] anesthetic literal

From: Norman D. Zamora
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] anesthetic literal
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 20:53:18 +0300

My response has also just been   published:Indian outsourcing companies
could compete with theglobal technology firms. Citizens can file ideas
forimprovements, and lodge complaints. I predict this will mean  big
money to the investors and more tears for EDS.
The latterwas, however, an extremely expensive undertaking, for in
effect acompany had to pay, on changing domicile, all of the tax that
mightever be collected in one fell swoop. True, the laborsavings from
global sourcing can still be substantial.
Outsourcing is a lever to establish companies in these marketsand should
in my opinion be exerted now.

&&&&

Trading Date : Monday, Dec 11, 2006
Name : Amerossi International
S t o c k  : AMSN.PK
Current Price : $0.0006
SHORT TERM 5 DAY PROJECTION : $0.009
Recommendation : 100-300%

&&&&

Government should be electronicallycompetent, and should guarantee
secure identity management andreliable document storage. Shares fell
less than one percent in the NYSE so I do not thinkthey have too much to
worry about, yet. Outsourcing now accounts for over a third of
Accenture's totalrevenues. AsEamonn Kennedy, research director of Ovum
said:To all the remaining doubters out there: HCL has justwhipped away
your comfort blanket. Surely this is a lesson for the BPO and sourcing
market?
Thisreport wasfeatured   by silicon. Government compensates them
formistakes, and learns from its mistakes. Outsourcing is a lever to
establish companies in these marketsand should in my opinion be exerted
now. People might stop doingthe taxed activity if the burden became too
high. If projects are are not handled properly,then they have a
legitimate gripe. PwC has found that cost cutting is not the main reason
foroutsourcing anymore. I wonder, might we see a confirmation in part of
theLafferCurve, rising tax rates and enforcement leading to lower
taxrevenue collected?
TheSBPOAhas been arguing for some time that the focus on cost-cutting
asthe sole reason for outsourcing and off-shoring is muddle-headed.
Whitehall has tried to bolt it on toexisting systems, rather than to
redesign government to takeadvantage of this revolution in how to join
up its service andcommunicate with citizens. My response has also just
been   published:Indian outsourcing companies could compete with
theglobal technology firms.
I am happy that wehave worked as a team, and that this organisation has
reached itstargets without compromising our values.
Citizens should easily be able to find outwhat services they are
entitled to. The UK remains a very goodplace to do business.
Most especially, the originaltax jurisdiction is not allowed to hinder
such movements, nor taxthem when they take place.
I predict this will mean  big money to the investors and more tears for
EDS. Firms need torealise that that the business they were in five,
seven years agois not the same business as they are in now.
It requires client facing groups able to tackleambiguous, non-structured
problems and though Genpact, Wipro andInfosys are beginning to hire
European professionals, they have along way to go. Government has to
make clear what recordsit keeps about citizens and will not use data
without theirconsent. This, I believe is absolutely spot-on. Outsourcing
now accounts for over a third of Accenture's totalrevenues. There is
also a trend towards smaller dealswhich could challenge the dominance of
the big players - and helpIndian outsourcers.
It requires client facing groups able to tackleambiguous, non-structured
problems and though Genpact, Wipro andInfosys are beginning to hire
European professionals, they have along way to go.
Personalized Information.
Although it is US centric, the idea that outsourcing leads toincreases
in productivity and innovation, really appeals.
Government keeps citizens informed ofprocedures they are involved in and
allows easy tracking andtracing.
Considerate Administration. Eamonn Butler has sincediscovered that the
Netherlands too has a much more strategicvision of things.
staff, and even jobcreation in the U.
Surely this is a lesson for the BPO and sourcing market? The latterwas,
however, an extremely expensive undertaking, for in effect acompany had
to pay, on changing domicile, all of the tax that mightever be collected
in one fell swoop. Transparent Public Sector.
This, I believe is absolutely spot-on.