javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] save up to 70% on the medications you need

From: Loyd Mohr
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] save up to 70% on the medications you need
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:46:28 -0060

Click here to enter - http://krizisa.hk/

Or Barbra Streisand telling a fan to shut up with a word that is not usually accepted in public discourse and then blithely continuing her tour. What if a relatively powerless person like a Senator, say, John Kerry had said the 'F" word, as in getting "stuck in f-ing Iraq?" The man would have been sent beyond temporary oblivion and been made to resign from the Senate. President Bush continues to row upstream in Iraq, even though the current seems to pick up speed every minute. In fact, he seems to be rowing up Niagara Falls. But he just keeps on going, despite the fact the majority of Americans are standing on the venerable Niagara tour boat, The Maid of the Mist, and calling out to him to quit already. I live in Georgia where I supplement my income through selling lingerie and a few "novelty" items. I see nothing wrong with selling sexual toys, and I hope that statement is still considered lawful. However, I see that it's in my best interests legally to instruct women on alternative ways to use my products.
So, what do you do if you aren't implementing much of anything or just keep going for the small stuff? You have to step into the mentality of the "B" & "I" quadrants. (If you don't know what they are, read Robert Kiyosaki's, "CASHFLOW Quadrant"). That means you'll have to create a system for implementation and you'll want to only choose the things that will give you the best ROI in regards to both time and money. Apparently, the roar of the falls is too deafening for him to hear them. While he presents the appearance of flexibility, his goal remains the same: a peaceful, secure, and democratic Iraq. Does that sound like a fairytale or what? And can somebody please tap him on the shoulder and tell him fairytales don't usually come true? Passion parties...sort of like Tupperware parties for the bedroom....have become increasingly popular over the last few years. It's what some women do on girl's night out. It is also a side income for many people. Law-abiding folks engage in this, much the same way as folks bet on office pools. Yet, like betting, it can turn the average citizen into a criminal.
This is not an easy feat nowadays, especially if you have family who would live far away. If you could though, you would more than likely find this is a joyful way to bring the family closer, while making a few good memories at the same time. It could be a board game, maybe a "treasure hunt", it may even be a competition style event. (Carefully planned not to have any losers!) What are children or grandchildren going to remember years from now about spending a little time with you around the holiday season? Will it be the "fight for the furry, red doll that you tickle?" (You know the one!), the mad dash around the stores, trying to affordably fit everyone in? In some cases, this is fine. Just make sure that they are not the "only" memories they have!

PNG image