javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] cheese

From: Eddie Rutherford
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] cheese
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 21:31:37 +0300

What does it mean to fulfill this life? And that is the foundation that is the reality of your existence, of the gift you are given every day.
Whenever our attention is swayed from that, we feel pain. But today, people have complicated things so much that nobody knows what peace is.
This is something practical.
The challenge is to be in peace in the middle of all the turmoil.
We look everywhere: we read the paper, we go to the movies, we travel to different countries. We wander here and there, trying to be free of that pain.
True peace resides in the heart of every human being.
All we can do is hope it will.
It beckons us, reminds us.
When young boys see a nice car and a beautiful girl in it, they will turn around and look at her.
What we have been given is this life, this existence.
If the tree next to it falls, it has to be ready to go.
Everybody has their own definition of what will bring them happiness. I say peace is possible. Knock, and it shall be opened unto you. We can assume that we all want happiness. And this existence needs to mean something. But what if the one who is thirsty stops going to the water?
Where did you come from, and where are you going?
When Shri Maharaji sat outside, if somebody came toward him, Tommy would start barking.
Whether you lose them or not, they will lose you.