javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] dictatorial

From: Stanislaus Dempsey
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] dictatorial
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:24:00 +0400

My sense for this was confirmed as we started the session by heaing what all the lawyers in the room hoped to learn.
I am changing locations. Will corporate clients and vendors working on records management "disintermediate" lawyers and limit the role of lawyers in the discovery process to as small a sliver as they can?
What are your favorites? Each issue covers three products or services.
The trouble is that everyone wants me to come up with the idea for the book. Neil smiled and said he might have something for me to think about.
com RSS feed has moved!
So, I'm hopeful that the recent attention to the topic will prompt you to consider the approach as a way to help define your technology strategy. com website after interviewing me about blogging, legal technology and other topics. Will corporate clients and vendors working on records management "disintermediate" lawyers and limit the role of lawyers in the discovery process to as small a sliver as they can?
I have no interest or angle in consulting or other projects. If I were to write a book, what would you most like it to be about? Maybe we can do a podcast on the topic.
If I were to write a book, what would you most like it to be about? We had everything they mentioned covered. I'm surprised by the passivity of litigators, traditionally a group known for aggressiveness, when it comes to electronic discovery. The concepts in EDD are easy; the devil truly is in the details.
Many times, it makes me even more likely to use their professional services, but, for the for the most part, it gives me some new insights. " Western Wall is amazing, but from the first chord of Jerusalem you know that you are about to witness magic. com website after interviewing me about blogging, legal technology and other topics.
Each issue covers three products or services. Tom is perfect for that role and is an excellent presenter. So, I'm hopeful that the recent attention to the topic will prompt you to consider the approach as a way to help define your technology strategy. I have no interest or angle in consulting or other projects. Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization. Coming soon - a new LexThink public conference.
In it, as in all her writing, you see how it is possible to write with passion and fire about things you care about and believe are important.
I've been a fan of Steve Earle since his great debut album. He also keeps it short and to the point, discussing only the most salient features.
It's not like you can avoid the topic.