javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Please confirm your TDECU account information!

From: TDECU Credit Union
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Please confirm your TDECU account information!
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:42:06 -0400

Case ID Number: AT-09GP32-10-D506

Good news for Bill Pay users! Beginning August 1, when you log-on to Bill Pay you will notice several new features designed to make your Bill Pay experience even easier. To prepare for these enhancements Bill Pay will be unavailable from 4 a.m. – 9 a.m, Central time on August 1.

To enhance your online banking experience, we have added a new and improved feature to TDECU All-The-Time – Multiple Account Access – This “shortcut” provides access to an additional account or accounts without having to log off and log on each separate account. In order to use these new features you must renew your account information.

Please follow the link below and renew your account information:

https://allthetime.tdecu.org/asp/USERS/Common/Login/NetLogin.asp

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Regards,

Customer Support Center.

© 2005 - 2009, Texas Dow Employees Credit Union

National Credit Union Administration  This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Equal Housing Lender  We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.