javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Wall Street News

From: Cecile Gallegos
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Wall Street News
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:33:29 -0120

This Wll Fly Starting Thursday!

Moved almost 2 million sh ares on Monday. A good sign it is ready to climb!

PREMIER INFORMATION (P IFR)
A U.S. based company offers specialized information management serices to both
the Insurance and Healthcare Industries. The services we provide are specific
to each industry and designed for quick response and maximum security.

STK- PIF R
Current Price: .20
This one went to $2.80 during the last marketing Campaign!

Please Read the Following Announcement in its Entirety and Consider the
Possibilities...
Watch This One Trade This Week! Thursday you should see it start to move!

Pr emier Inform ation Manage ment, Inc. (P IFR), an emerging provider of
information management services to the In-surancee and Healthcare industries,
announced today that the company is providing information procurement and data
migration services to several of the Top Twenty In-surancee Gr0ups, ranked
according to the number of individual term life in-surancee policies issued by
industry providers in 2004. (NAIC In-surancee Industry Data)
"We are pleased and proud to be working with a wide range of clients that
includes in-surancee industry leaders Transamerica In-surancee and John Hancock
In-surancee, as well as leading online i-nsurancee broker AccuQuote," said Tom
Miller, CEO of Premier Information. "We want to continue to stay focused on
growing our core business, refining our operation model, and introducing new
integrating technologies that help move our clients to more efficient, cost
effective and secure business processes."

These partnerships specifically allow Premier to obtain personal health
information, as governed by the Health In-surancee Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), and other applicable state laws and
regulations.

Global HealthCare Market Undergoing Digital Conversion

Premier is an emerging provider of information management solutions to the
global health care market, an industry that generates in excess of $2 trillion
a year. As of year-end 2005, the health care industry consumed an astonishing
17.9% of U.S. Gross Domestic Product making Healthcare and related industries a
market of staggering size with tremendous growth potential for all of its
participants.