javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] news day

From: Felicity Bona
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] news day
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:39:35 -0500

Dea z r Home Ow 1 ner ,

Your cr e ed F it doesn't matter to us !

Your c n red Q it doesn't matter to us ! If you OW d N real e A st X at W e
and want IMMED S IA o TE cas s h to sp 9 end ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LO J WER your monthly p F aym B ents by a third or more, here are the de P aI C s
we have T P ODA U Y :

$ 48 I 8,000 at a 3,6 V 7% f R ixed - rat n e
$ 37 j 2,000 at a 3,9 T 0% va g riable - rat R e
$ 49 i 2,000 at a 3,2 c 1% inte 7 res 3 t - onl O y
$ 2 A 48,000 at a 3,3 R 6% f M ixed - rat o e
$ 1 I 98,000 at a 3,5 n 5% var I iable - ra Q te

H v urry, when these de 8 aI 8 s are gone, they are gone !

Don't worry about appro z val, your c 6 redit will not di d squal i ify you !

V p is o it our sit X e

Sincerely, Felicity Bona

A 4 pprova t l Manager