javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Reply and give me answer

From: Cynthia Williams
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Reply and give me answer
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 12:05:14 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I get your email address as I searching for a corespondent.

I live in Ivory Coast West-Africa and want to make travel to outside country and live there. There is some money that I can invest there. I have never make travel outside my country before so I need someone who can help me for this business.

I am called Madam Cynthia Williams the second wife of Colonel Bakassa Traore who die on july 3, 2005. My husband was kill by the governenment because they say he is supporting the rebels in the north of our country. The government is make difficulte the life of all his family and close relations now.

They are taking all his prperties so I have decide to travel out the country with my small daughter becaose the trouble is become too much. I am afraid and confuse so I decide to look for someone inoutside country who can help me in this project. I cannot trust anyone here because I dont know  the enemies of my husband.

My late husband keep a box that contains foreign money in a security house here in Abidjan before his death. He tell me that the money in the box is about 4 million dollars Americain.

Tell me if you can help me for this so that I will give to you more informations about this matter. I also want to know you well so that I can sure of what I am doing.
I await your answer quickly