javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Re: griffin coronet

From: Gunnvor Pilkenton
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Re: griffin coronet
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:08:10 -0500

3.45
.95
.45
.00
.95

riding out the time to my pension, so nobody told me anything and they damn well shouldnt have. For your enlightenment, all my colleagues said to me was that you had been ill, that you hadnt been functioning at the level of your past accomplishments until the end of your service. Again Conklin studied both deputies, nodding to both as he spoke. Thanks, Casset, and you, too, Valentino, but you didnt have to do that. I was a drunk and it shouldnt be a secret whether its me or anybody else. Thats the dumbest thing you can do around here. From what we heard about Hong Kong, you did a hell of a job, Alex, said the man named Casset softly. We didnt want to detract from that. Youve been a pain in the ass for longer than I care to remember, added Valentino. But we couldnt let you hang out as an accident of booze.