javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] RE - MAIL

From: mailbag
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] RE - MAIL
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:46:24 +0300

Good Day

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you
as a surprise. This is because we have not met
before but I am inspired to sending you this
email by the huge fund transfer opportunity that
will be of mutual benefit to the two of us.

Iam Maria Do Carmo SILVEIRA (MRS), the Former
Prime Minister of Sao Tome and Principe who just
resigned from the office on the 2nd day of June,
05 and
would like to engage you to transact one or two
businesses if my proposal might interest you and
never disclose this offer to anybody should
incase you are not
interested as my reputation and personality
mighty be as take.

In 2004,the Government of Sao Tome and Principe
authorized me to approve the sum of $166m from
the Federation Account payable to PARIS CLUB as
part
of our debt servicing. Neverthless, the requested
amount was approved and only $100m was paid to
Paris Club Account while the balance of $66m was
fixed in a
Bank to accrue interest for my personal benefit
and to repay the $66m to Paris Club account in
the year of 2005.As God may have it, Republic of
Sao Tome and
Principe were among the 18 African Countries
whose debt has been cancelled by the PARIS CLUB
on the month of May, 2005 and qualifying me to
acquire to
entire $66m with its accrued interest.

Finally, I have retired as a Prime Minister as
described above and my overnment will confiscate
this funds if found out the reasons of its
inheritance by me. However, I have discussed this
matter with my Bank Manager and he has advised
that the easiest and safest way to claim this
funds is by fronting a Foreigner
whose details and particulars will be used to
process the funds for wire transfer through the
Central Bank of Sao Tome and Principe without the
Government knowing me as the bona fide owner of
the funds.

Could you be of a great assistance to me on this
respect and retain 25% of the fixed amount with
its accrued interest?? And at the same time go
into joint
venture business with me where these funds will
be judiciously invested. Please comment on this
request and revert shortly.

Highly Regards,
Maria Do Carmo SILVEIRA (MRS)
Former Prime Minister.
Republic of Sao Tome and Principe.

http://www.sentimente.ro
Singur? Peste 180.000 utilizatori pentru tine!