javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] 6 Months Free Satellite TV (a Perfect Father's Day Gif

From: tcooper
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] 6 Months Free Satellite TV (a Perfect Father's Day Gift) 26125
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 17:38:23 -1900

This message is an advertisement. We will continue to bring you valuable permission based messages on the products and services that interest you most unless you wish to decline. We process all requests immediately. Brought to you by World Reach Corporation. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.

    First 3 Months of Service Free
    Free Installation in up to FOUR Rooms
    Up to FOUR Receivers Included
    Personal Video Recorder (Upgrade)
    6 Months Free Dish Programming Guide
    Over 200 Channels

Order Now and Receive
6 Month Free
DISH Programming Guide

* No equipment to buy and free installation of your DISH Network.