javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Saves time & aggravation getting Dressed

From: rwmartin
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Saves time & aggravation getting Dressed 25930
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 20:57:28 -1900

This message is an advertisement. We will continue to bring you valuable permission based messages on the products and services that interest you most unless you wish to decline. We process all requests immediately. Brought to you by world Reach Corporation. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.

Coordinates MenÿFFFF92s Suits & Ties
by TieDrops Inc

Convenient to Use
Attaches over the hook of any suit hanger
for quick & easy retrieval.
Saves Time, Aggravation & Energy
preparing and getting dressed, particularly men with difficulty distinguishing colors.
Organizes Men's Closet
Get rid of the stuff (hangers, racks, ties, etc)
cluttering the closet.

Great Gift Idea
FatherÿFFFF92s Day, Birthdays,
Special Occasions, & Christmas

 Gift Box
3 Suit'nTieÿFFFF99 Organizers - $19.95
Includes first class USPS shipping & handling
for United States residents.

How many boxes would you like? Box(es) TieDrops Necktie Hangers" name=header>