jami

Complaint about excessive data usage in background by Jami Messaging App

From: Naveed Khan
Subject: Complaint about excessive data usage in background by Jami Messaging App.
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 09:20:23 +0300

Dear Jami Messaging app team,

I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue regarding the
excessive data usage of your app in the background. I have noticed that
even when I am not actively using or messaging through the app, it is
consuming an unusually high amount of data ranging from 2 to 3 MB in just a
single minute.

This substantial data consumption in the background is both unexpected and
alarming. As a user, I find it wasteful and unnecessary for the app to be
utilizing such large quantities of data without any active usage on my
part. This not only impacts my data plan but also raises concerns about
privacy and security.

I kindly request your immediate attention to this matter and urge you to
investigate the root cause of this high data consumption. It is crucial
that you address this issue promptly and provide a fix to ensure that the
app operates efficiently and does not unnecessarily drain data resources.

I appreciate your prompt action and look forward to hearing back from you
soon with an update on the resolution of this problem.

Thank you for your attention to this important issue.

Warm regards,

Naveed Khan
Samsung A32 5G
Android 13