jami

A forced reconnect button is required

From: Sergey Uolis
Subject: A forced reconnect button is required
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2024 07:49:53 +0300

For the QT version (beta, including the latest one), messages regularly don't come or go, don't display. To display them we have to close and open the program. The same thing has to be done on the Android version and on IOS, but not so often. Why not make a button for forced update of chats with receiving all the data, similar to what the program does at startup?

Unfortunately I'm not experienced enough to create a ticket on the program tracker, so I'm writing here with the hope that someone will do it. :)

Thanks.