jami

Feedback for the Jami iOS app

From: James A Baker
Subject: Feedback for the Jami iOS app
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2024 19:34:28 -0500

Hello, I'd like to share some feedback...

If you try to add an advanced account for SIP, and then want to delete it,
there does not seem to be any way to do so!

As far as I can tell, the iOS app has no way to remove a SIP entry from the
account list at all! This is very bad from a UX perspective. Please add some
way to remove accounts. Please! 🙏🏻

Also, I noticed a typo on the About screen, which has the link to the General
Public License saying “NU” instead of “GNU“ as it should read.

Thanks in advance!

-jab

Sent from my iPhone