jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] users not being jailed

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] users not being jailed
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 17:36:41 +0200

see the apapche documentation what permissions are required to avoid this error.

you can change the group of all home directory to the group that your apache server uses. Then chmod them g+rx

Olivier

On 08-06-16 11:10, Brian Platt wrote:
Thanks that worked however i'm using the apache userdir mod but now when I browse to a users site I get 'You don't have permission to access  'You don't have permission to access /~test/index.html on this server'

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 8:24 PM, Olivier Sessink <address@hidden> wrote:
On 26-05-16 14:47, Brian Platt wrote:
> Hi Olivier
>
> Many thanks for the info it seems users can navigate to another users
> home directory and cat files etc but not navigate into a deeper folder.

you might want to change the permissions on the home directories of all
users.

`chmod 0700 /home/jail/home/*`

probably does the trick.

Olivier