jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit user - svn

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit user - svn
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 20:15:37 +0100

On 03/03/2015 10:38 AM, Harish wrote:
Hi,

I basically want to jail my user to home directory and let them perform only limited function + let them use svn to pull/push data from SVN respository hosted on my other server.

When i try to run -

 jk_init -v -j /home/jail svn

It gives warning -

WARNING: section svn does not exist in /etc/jailkit/jk_init.ini

 I understand there is no svn in jk_init.ini but can you guide how can i include that.

have you looked at the format of jk_init.ini and the man page? (also at http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/jk_init.8.html )

it should be fairly straightforward to add subversion to the configfile. Have a look at the cvs section, you can use it as example.

Olivier

--
Bluefish website http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
Blog http://oli4444.wordpress.com/