jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] sftp question

From: Paul Mitchell
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] sftp question
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:02:04 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009, Olivier Sessink wrote:

you don't need the /home/jail in front of it. *Inside* the jail this
path does not exist.

Hello Olivier,
Looks like this was the problem. I'm able to sftp from a command line on my Solaris 10 box. Next stop will be one of the developers using a windows SFTP client.

4) jk_init -v -j /home/jail jk_lsh

did you enable logging in the jail? I don't see any logs from jk_lsh

Not exactly sure how on e enables logging in the jail. I've run /usr/sbin/jk_socketd - is that it?

Paul

        Paul Mitchell
        Enterprise Resource Planning Project
        email: address@hidden