jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] I can't jail mldonkey

From: some one
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] I can't jail mldonkey
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 00:43:23 -0500

OK!  I _think_ I got.  I did:

HOME=/home/mldonkey jk_chrootlaunch -u mldonkey -g mldonkey -j /home/jail -x
/usr/bin/mlnet

And it appears to be running!  I'm thinking $HOME was not set properly somehow.

:/home/jail# jk_list
Pid    User     Jail       Command
17832  mldonkey /home/jail /home/jail/usr/bin/mlnet

I'm guessing that means everything is working properly?  Is there any other way
to test?

Thanks!