jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Newbie - Password Change

From: David Harper
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Newbie - Password Change
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:59:34 -0400

Thanks Oliver.  After a few more attempts I finally got it working.  I'm not sure what the original issue was but it's operational now.

Thanks,
David

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Olivier Sessink <address@hidden> wrote:
David Harper wrote:
Thanks Oliver.  Below is the information requested.

it seems that after a while jk_chrootsh worked fine, because I see

/var/log/auth.log:Aug  8 11:55:10 naboo jk_chrootsh[12564]: now entering jail /myhome/jail for user jail-scp (1002)

you really need logging in the jail to see why jk_lsh (which is running inside the jail) aborts.

regards,
       Olivier